Sell a Ford Online Today
Got an old Ford Mustang sitting on your property in need of expensive engine repair? What about the old family Ford Taurus that was just involved in an extensive accident and likely won’t see the road ever again? Perhaps you've got a newer Ford Fusion that you're just looking to get rid of so that you can get a new one or a different car? Whatever the story behind the Ford vehicle that you own, know one thing: It's never too damaged, in need of too much repair or in too bad of overall condition for us to buy it from you.
It doesn't matter if you've got a Ford Windstar with 350,000 miles on it or a Ford Fiesta with 20,000 miles on it - we'll make you a fair, market value offer on it to take it off your hands. Our buying process is easy, convenient and 100 percent hassle free.
Any Ford make, any model year and any condition - we'll be happy to buy it off you. So quit Googling "Ford salvage yard near me" “sell used Ford” and "sell Ford for parts" right now if your old "blue oval" vehicle isn't cutting it anymore or if you’re not getting the service or offer you want for a trade in from the dealership. Get in touch with us for a cash offer on your vehicle. This page will take a closer look at how our process works, why you should work with us and some of the more popular Ford vehicles we've purchased over the years.
When's the Best Time to Sell My Ford?
We get a lot of questions about when the best time to sell an old Ford is. Our answer: There's never a bad time, but there are times of the year that typically fetch better vehicle offers than others. Then, of course, Ford has thrown us another caveat with its recent news that the automaker won't be producing its cars (aside from the Mustang and one version of the Fusion) within a few years and is going to focus extensively on SUVs and pickup trucks.
Like we said, there's never a bad time to sell us your old Ford, however, usually from fall until the end of the year are the best times. This is because this is the time of year when the value sources are typically updated. It's no secret that for most vehicles, the older they get, the less they're worth. We make our offers based on the market value that we source from a variety of industry guides, so getting an offer on your vehicle in the fall and early winter as opposed to the New Year could make for a slight difference in the offer before the guides update. It's certainly a factor worth considering.
Now, on to that other caveat. Ford recently announced that it will be phasing out all of its sedans in North America aside from the Mustang and the Focus Active by 2020. We're not entirely sure how this is going to play out when it comes to market value, but it's a good bet that older Ford sedans will be more in demand soon, which could drive up their value. It’s something to keep an eye on as Ford’s plans begin to come more into focus.
Why You Should Work With Us
Did we mention that if you don't like what we have to offer, we'll never pressure you into working with us? That can be such a rarity in most industries, especially automotive, but when we say it, we mean it. A few other benefits to working with us is that we're fair and we're convenient. In terms of fairness, we base our offers on various auto industry auto value sources. We'll combine the information from these sources with the condition that your vehicle is in to provide you with a fair offer. We'll even share with you specifically how we reached the particular number we did so you can see for yourself. Last but not least, we're extremely convenient. All it takes is getting in touch with us, telling us what model Ford you have, what model year you have and sharing a few other details like its overall condition. Minutes after receiving and considering everything we learn from you, we'll have an offer on the table. It's truly fast, easy and convenient. We respect your time, we don't monopolize it, and we want to earn your business. Our process is truly a win-win.
Ford Models We Buy
Literally, we'll make you an offer on any Ford make and any Ford model year. It's really that simple, but just to give you an idea of some of the Ford vehicles that we've acquired recently, here's a closer look at some of the cars and trucks that we regularly purchase, as well as some older models that are no longer in production:
- Mustang: The iconic sports car has been in production since 1964 and started a class of its own, literally. We’re talking about the “pony car” class of sporty, muscle cars. Today, the Mustang is in the midst of its sixth generation – and still going strong.
- Fiesta: The blue oval’s compact four-door car is great on fuel economy and offers a sporty drive to boot.
- Focus: This compact car is available in everything from a 3-door hatchback to a 4-door sedan. It’s been in production since 1998 and is also great on fuel economy.
- C-MAX: This multi-purpose vehicle is somewhat of a mix between the Fusion and Fiesta. Having been in production since 2003, it exists as a five-door hatch today and was part of the automaker’s initial line of hybrid-only cars.
- Fusion: Ford’s mid-size sedan has been in production since 2005 and is currently in its second generation of production.
- Taurus: Introduced back in 1986, the Taurus was first available as a mid-sized vehicle. Since 2008, it’s been offered as a full-size vehicle. It’s Ford’s luxury sedan option before its sister company, Lincoln, enters the picture.
- Escape: Ford’s popular compact crossover SUV has been in production since 2001.
- Flex: This mid-size crossover SUV adds a touch of luxury to complement its V6 power. It was preceded by the Freestyle and Freestar.
- Edge: This is Ford’s version of the mid-size SUV. It has been in production since 2007 and is currently in the midst of its second generation.
- Explorer: A step up from the Escape, but a step down in size from the bigger, more powerful Expedition, the Ford Explorer has ranged from a compact SUV to a mid-size SUV since it made its production debut in 1990.
- Expedition: Ford’s full-size SUV has been in production since 1996. It was preceded in production by the Bronco.
- F-150: Ford’s most well-known truck is also one of its longest-running models. It began production in 1947 and is currently in its 13th generation of development. It’s offered in various models, which range from light-duty to medium-duty. For a full-size truck, Ford offers its Super Duty. The performance version of the F-150 is the Raptor.
- Performance vehicles: Ford’s Shelby Mustang, Focus RS, Focus ST, Fiesta ST and GT are performance vehicles currently offered by the automaker.
- Hybrids and electric vehicles: Ford offers hybrid versions of its C-MAX and Fusion models. It offers electric powertrains on its Focus and Fusion platforms.
- Ford minivans: Though the automaker doesn’t produce minivans any longer, it previously made the Aerostar, Freestar and Windstar.
- Thunderbird: This classic luxury car is no longer in production, but it’s a popular collector’s vehicle that spanned 11 generations of development. It would eventually carry the moniker of “personal luxury car,” and was available in various versions – from a two-seat convertible to a compact car.
- Escort: Ford’s original compact car was the Escort, which was in production from 1980 to 2003. It succeeded the Pinto, and it combined affordability and fuel economy. It was available in hatchback and two- and four-door versions throughout its 23 years in production.
Contact Us Today for More Information
Thanks for taking the time to peruse this page and learn a bit about the process and what we're all about. However, this page is just a preview of what we're all about. For more comprehensive information and details about our business, process and more, we invite you to contact us today via either phone or by visiting our website. We're all about putting you at ease when it comes to the sale of your used Ford, and we stay professional, friendly and helpful whether you decide to work with us or check out your other options. You've really got nothing to lose. Remember, it doesn't matter whether your Ford won't start at all or is running great, we'll make you a fair, market value offer on your vehicle. Any model, any model year, any condition - it doesn't matter to us. Contact us today for more information and to get a fast, fair offer on your vehicle.