Sell a Cadillac Online
Any model. Any model year. Any condition. When it comes to your Cadillac, everything and anything is on the table.
Maybe you've been in accident and your Cadillac isn't worth fixing. Maybe you have an older model sitting on your property that hasn't started in years. Or perhaps it's just time to go out with the old and in with the new. Whatever your reason is behind wanting to get rid of your old Cadillac, don't go wondering where the "Cadillac salvage yard near me is." Contact us today. We'll make you a fair, fast offer. If you decide to accept it, great! We'll pay you in cash and virtually shake hands on it. And if you decide to look elsewhere or explore another option, that's great too. We never pressure anyone to do business with us, ever!
But when it comes to buying your Caddy, we’re an industry-leader because we’re not picky. In fact, we actually specialize in buying Cadillacs that are damaged or need extensive repair. Like we said, it doesn’t matter what kind of shape the vehicle is in. It could be like new or so totaled that it will never set tire to the road again. It doesn’t matter, we’ll be happy to buy it from you. Read on to learn more about our process, some of the popular Cadillac models we’ve purchased and why it pays – literally – to work with us.
When Should I Sell My Cadillac?
There's never a bad time to contact us when it comes to selling your Cadillac. But it's worth noting that there are a few times of year that can likely fetch you more for your old vehicle than others. One is in the early fall, which is the period when new models start coming to dealer lots. These new models have a tendency to date the older models by a year, so working to ensure that you sell your old Caddy before this occurs can usually get you a better offer. Plus, the market resource guides that we rely on to make our offers also regularly gets updated around this time, and usually the older the car, the less it’s worth. Another ideal time to sell is right before the end of a calendar year. This largely has to do with depreciation when it comes to car values. As you know, the older a vehicle is, the less it's going to be worth. Hence, making plans to sell your used Cadillac prior to turning the calendar on a new year can behoove your bank account in many cases. Of course, if early fall or the end of the year don't work with your timeline, that's not to say we won't work with you. We're happy to buy Cadillacs of any model and any model year at any time, always!
Why You Should Work With Us
There are three big differentiators to working with us over others when it comes to selling a used Cadillac: convenience, fairness and respect for your time:
- Convenience: If "sell used Cadillac" is on your to-do list, you've come to the right place. Don't go running all around town seeing who will take it and what you can get for it, just give us a call or log on to our website today and we'll make you an offer in minutes. All we need is just a little bit of information about your vehicle to get you an accurate estimate. We won’t need to take it for a test drive, run it past a mechanic and see what type of vehicle you’re willing to buy next like you get at the dealership when trading it in. Our process is fast, easy and, above all, fair. If you choose not to accept it and want to explore other avenues in hope of getting a better offer, we get it. We'll never pressure you into working with us, and we certainly invite you to keep our offer in mind if your other options don't pan out. You truly have nothing to lose by just getting an offer from us.
- Fairness: We're committed to ensuring that any offer we make on any vehicle is fair in respect to the current market values. We're always getting new information in on vehicles so we can stay up to date with our offers. But unlike other services, we're not in this business to pull a fast one on you. All of our offers are based on current market values. We’ll even be happy to explain what sources we’re using and detail how we came up with your offer based on all of the information that we use.
- Respect: We get that people are busy, and we make it a point to respect their time. It's why our business is focused on customer convenience. All it takes is a minute to call us or log on to our website. Give us a little bit of information about your Caddy, and we’ll be back with an offer in a matter of minutes. It’s that easy.
Cadillac Models We Buy
Like we said, when it comes to Cadillac models, we'll make you an offer on any make or model, whether it's a 1978 DeVille or a 2017 XT5. With that being said, however, here's a sampling of some of the popular Cadillac vehicle models we most often see:
- ATS: Cadillac’s ATS vehicles are available in both coupe and sedan formats, with the main difference being the size of the vehicle. Coupes, for instance are two-door cars, while the ATS sedans are four-door vehicles. The ATS has been in production since 2012. It’s offered with engines ranging from a 2 liter four-cylinder to a 3.6 liter V6.
- CTS: Cadillac’s CTS sedan is a step up from the ATS model. A full-blown luxury vehicle, the CTS has been in production since the 2003 model year and is now in the midst of its third generation. It’s available in various different versions, including a four-door sedan, five-door wagon and its previous second generation of development included a two-door coupe.
- XTS: This full-size luxury sedan replaces the previous STS and DTS models, as it’s more compact than its predecessors, even for a full-sized vehicle. Equipped with a six-speed transmission, engine types range from a 2 liter four-cylinder to a 3.6 liter V6.
- CT6: One of its newer full-size luxury sedans (the CT6 only began production in 2016), what makes this car unique is that it’s the first full-size sedan the automaker has offered with rear-wheel drive since 1996. It’s also offered as a plug-in hybrid.
- XT Crossovers: When it comes to crossover vehicles, Cadillac produces the XT4 and XT5, which stand for “Crossover Touring.” As new vehicles to the Cadillac family (the XT5 began production in 2017 and the XT4 isn’t yet going to make its debut until late 2018), these crossovers are fun, stylish and sporty. On a related note, it’s expected that Cadillac will introduce a full-size XT6 in 2019.
- Escalade: This full-size SUV was the automaker’s first venture into the SUV market when it entered production back in 1998. The vehicle is powerful, luxurious and big. It draws its design inspiration from parent company General Motors’ Chevy Suburban and Tahoe. A popular version of the Escalade is the ETX, which includes a pickup truck bed in the back.
- Fleetwood: Though the Fleetwood was used to describe a lot of vehicles within Cadillac’s offerings, the full-size luxury car itself was built from 1976 through 1996. The size, shape and style is iconic as far as the Cadillac brand is concerned.
- DeVille: From coupe styles to a full-size sedan, Cadillac’s DeVille was in production from 1958 to 2005. Following its production, it existed as the DTS.
- Eldorado: In production from 1952 to 2002, the Eldorado existed in the automaker’s lineup as a full-size luxury vehicle.
- Series 75: Of all of the Cadillac “Series” vehicles, the Series 75 is perhaps the most iconic. They were built from the mid-1930s through the mid-1970s, then resurrected again as a full-size luxury car from 1984-87.
Contact Us Today
Thanks for taking the time to read through our service regarding Cadillac automobiles. Like we said earlier in this piece, there's really nothing to lose by at least getting in contact with us for an offer. We'll ask you for a little bit of information about your vehicle, then give you a fair, market value offer on your Cadillac. We respect your time and we'll never pressure you into working with us. Like we said, you've really got nothing to lose by just checking us out to see what we're all about. So stop Googling "sell Cadillac for parts" right now and give us a call or visit our website. Like we said in the opening, any model, any model year and any condition - we'll make you a fair offer. Contact us today for more information about our process and to get a fast, complimentary and hassle-free estimate today.